Dont waste your time visiting my blog if you hate me. Just stop hating and start loving <3

7 Mar 2013

Uuu msspp is ovahh

Hello guys assalamualaikum. So erm its 3 in the morning. Msspp baru hbis so tht means i hv to go to school today oh sok gila:( msspp ws awesome as usual, i hd fun, we had fun. Lots of thing happened, met lots of peoplee .

I ran for 100m but i didnt get any medal so sad right?:(( haha 4x400m jessie pavitra nithya and angelica got 2nd so yeah i think im gonna get 1 medal for free ohyeah cause i reserve ntuk thtt event. Cheer gila2 smpai sakit tekak woah but worth it:) went to school on tuesday evening tgk friendly bj vs bg u15. Ambik pbs all and met him weee lol but the guys all kacau perli me and iiii dont like it hmm but wtv lol whts wrong with me.

Ohhhh and i met danial, talked to him and hes nice:) went to school on wednesday too time pagi with nadia, fatin, jessie, nithya, pavitra, angelica and adriana. Went to my class nak ambik pbs tgk2 depa dok ada kt dataran ilmu. Niiekash said kelas terkunci. beg smua dlm kelas. so they didnt study. Haha waaa so funnnn. And blahblahblah did other awesome things but malas nak tulis lol. Apa2 pun now msspp is over and i can eat ice cream yes yes yes lol

Exam is around the corner aha im so dead. I really need to study. Gonna start tomorrow. But i hv kawad and some other things nak kena stayback and all haihh. But i dont wanna stress out just bcause of tht. Its a small matter, just go with the flow. Mau dok leks tkyah nak sok sgt. So erm yeah i guess thats all.

I really wanna upload some pictures but im updating my blog using iphone right now and i hv no idea how to insert a pic usg ths phne lollll. Okay please ignore my broken english and wish me luck for exxaaaammmm okay xxxxxx byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment