Dont waste your time visiting my blog if you hate me. Just stop hating and start loving <3

29 Mar 2013

//heythereitsfriday//

Assalamualaikum, hey guys how you all doin? miss me? Lol. Ehm todays Friday, the 7th day of holidays yey and Im still at kampung since Monday, and I and so bored and I have nothing to do so I decided to update my blog. and yes finally Im updating my blog using a laptop again bcause the last 3 posts i update guna phone and I dont like it k I lg suka guna laptop haha k.

Embedded image permalink
oooo thats me at kampung lolllx)

I dont really know what to write. I guess I should just write about what happened lately in my life. This is going to be a normal post, abt my life, nothing special, if you dont wanna know, dont read:) simple as that;)

I survived UK1 and I am so proud of myself lol. Paper math susah cm haram, cheah buat paper thats y susah -,- ramai fail. My result are, fine? kot. I got 85 for bm, 74 for kh (I dont like kh), 84 for geo, 85 for sejarah, 62 for math (3 more marks & i can get a B urgh) 98 for english (the questions are so easy, almost evryone dpt good marks) 100 for music, agama taktau lg and 66 for science ughhhhh. I hate science, I dont like my science teacher, I hate my school's bio lab, and Im not interested to study science. and I think thats why I got bad marks for science. Nelly said I need to change the way I think, if I keep on saying that I hate science mmg hati takkan terbuka nak belajar and faham science. she said "once you understand science, youll love science, and dont depend on our science teacher, sbb dia mmg ajar cm tak betoi, buy a longman or something." hehe i love nelly. I cant wait to know markah agamaaaaa aaa heheee

Evrything else is okay je, I malas wnna write bout the bad things that happened, past is past, no use la nak fikir fikir bout it and all. 

Oh and that day i went to Wondermilk againnnnn at Publika<3 <3 
oh I was cravviiiiingggg for red velvet cupcakes kot so cm nikmat gila<3 <3 and I also met a guy named Donald. He owns a gallery and his works and drawings are amazingly nice and I just love his gallery, and his tattoos and his ukulele! I sang and played his ukulele at his glry and, i had a great time. Donald is a very nice person^^ All the pictures ade dlm camera and tablet and phone and tkleh (i malas) nak transfer. So if you want to see the pictures, ada dlm my instagram http://instagram.com/ninajeee/ :) I guess thats all i mls nak tulis panjang2 anyway so yea bubye<3 

AND I WANNA GO TO BBW!!!!!!! LIKE SERIOUSLY I CANT WAITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and I miss Qis Ainaa Syifa Wanee Zetty Pah Wani Izzah and I really really miss Fatin and Nelly aaaaaa and Diniy hehe he fractured his hand kesian kan hahaha get well soon dinihhh okay dah bye bye madakafazzzzz


No comments:

Post a Comment