Dont waste your time visiting my blog if you hate me. Just stop hating and start loving <3

19 May 2013

hey

Hi evryone, anyone misses me? hehe been busy with school and stuff, and was too lazy to update bout anything. Lifes fine so far, lots of things happened but im too lazy to write evrythng down lollll ya i am very lazy. sooooo, yeah. midyeartest teruk lol idk whts wrong with me i seem to be very lazy to study, to even open my book. haih, just look at wht im doing rn, im suppose to be studying LOL

yeah wtv, schools okay, i guess? my friends all okay ja. teachers? lol noPE. ha ha. damn i really dont know wht else to write haha. oh i joined floorball and it was fun. im getting fatter. i still like running but im not as fast as i used to be((when i was skinny)) got number 12th for cross country, it was fun.Im still awkward with people smtimes, oh and i went to Langkawi tht day, kat Pulau Dayang Bunting and it was indescribably awesome. The place was so beautifullll i can die. so comfortable it felt like home. people there are so friendly felt like a family. evrything was perfect. wifi pun ada, laju pulak. our chalet dkt dgn the sea so bila keluar bilik ja dh leh nmpak laut, dh leh trjun.

It ws so peaceful, i wish i can stay there longer. Words cant explain how amazing it was. The best vacation ever. ((we went home 2 days b4 my exam, i didnt study a shit and i was like haha die)) went there with family, abg ks, and my dad's friend.

((the pictures are in my and my sister's instagram: ninajeee amirahasnul dellyjelly// and my keek : aininahasnul ))

yep, erm im at kampung rn andd yep hahaha. oh and nawh, my boyfriend, diniy akmal<3 people yg really knows him will know how nice he is. he went to like byk gila skola. first is penang free school then st xavier then malay collage kuala kangsar then bukt jambul^^ hes 17 and short hahaahahahhaha yeah bye
((my boyfriend's picture are also in my ig hahaah kay.)) lol k wait im gonna like stalk his fb and find some pictures haha bye really bye
dia yg dpn skali tu k bye hahaha bye

No comments:

Post a Comment