Dont waste your time visiting my blog if you hate me. Just stop hating and start loving <3

26 Jan 2013

Heyoo people

Mannn im so bored so hellooooooo. Its still january but a lot of things happened kot. But nothing really really bad happened so lek k haha.

Soooo how are you guys? Hows school? Hows 2013?

Im just fine kot? Aha i dont really hv anythng to say lol. Oh yeahhhh! I already hv a new boyfrienddddd😍😍❤❤ his name is Iev and he is so damn handsome. (He's a guitar btw) oh let me show ya his picture. Ok how to insert a picture lol idk how so no picture 💔

Okay so i bought a new guitar and my daddy bought me an amplifier yippy! Okay then we went to prangin. Mia bought an Iphone4s, abah bought galaxy note and mama bought abah's old galaxy gab. So all of us dpt benda baru tht day yeay alhamdulillah cause i mmg nak guitar baru🎸🎸🎸🎸 oh except for kakak, shes in shah alam so she didnt buy anything kot?

Im planning on buying an ipod touch but not the new one cause the new one is so expensive and i dont want to waste all of my money on that cause i hv other things to buy like a new sportshoe and all and i want to use my own money cause my parents d spent a lot of money for me when i was small okay so now i feel like working cause in tht way i can get money easier but im too young oh yeah i need a driving license too dammit so hard lah to write using this shit asyik typo ja lol okay bye.

Shooooo yeah. Oh oh oh and no matter how gedik i am no matter how close i am with any of my guyfriends, i only love 1 person ok and you guys should know tht. I will really appreciate if you guys stop saying tht i like this guy lah i like that guy lh okay just stop kay muah xoxo bye assalamulaikum😘

No comments:

Post a Comment